Legendary Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon
|Using the Maps||Order Guidebooks|
Click on selected box to display more information on each topic.
Interpreting the Maps
SAMPLE MAP PAGE
We have condensed the many topographic maps you would need to paddle the rivers into a concise easy to follow, accurate, and clear format.
- Top-situated spiral binding that allows for easy flipping between numbered pages.
- Canadian topographic maps – detailed, accurate, and in full colour.
- 8.5×11 inch glossy pages that fit conveniently into waterproof map cases or large Ziplock bags.
- Scaled between 1:50 000 & 1:70 000
- Three dimensional shading that displays mountains, valleys, and steep river banks.
- Cautionary warnings with prescribed options.
- Easy to read and follow historical notes on the map pages.
- Relevant, interesting information and side stories on the map pages.
- Location of high water campsites.
- Lead guide’s choices for best campsites
- Rating of campsites by scenery and amenities.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates.
- Distances between GPS coordinates in kilometers and miles.