Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia and Yukon since 1988
Many years of guiding groups have resulted in wilderness adventures that will meet your expectations and make it a worry-free experience from planning to end. Many of our adventures are structured to accommodate beginners but satisfy all levels of experience. We welcome you to join one of our adventures!
- First and foremost, we appreciate your business.
- We emphasize safety.
- Our lead guides are experienced, certified in the activity they lead, excellent activity instructors, and possess Advanced Wilderness First Aid training.
- Our guides provide cultural, historical, and natural background during trips.
- We provide nutritious, balanced meals, and include daily snacks and beverages.
- We can meet most dietary menu needs such as lactose intolerant, glutton free, vegetarian, and allergic considerations.
- Our guides do meal preparations and clean-up ( but always accept any help).
- We adhere to no trace camping practices and respect a safe and non-threatening distance between our groups and wildlife.
- In order to be licensed operators, we meet strict safety and environmental guidelines expected by territorial, provincial, state, and federal park authorities.
- We provide tents, stoves, water filters, rain/sun shelter, pots/pans, etc, major first aid supplies, satellite phone/marine radio.
- On water-based trips, we provide, canoes, kayaks, rafts, paddles, waterproof bags, wet suits, safety equipment, life jackets. We do rent sleeping bags and sleeping pads at nominal rates.
- Most park camping and permit fees are included in our pricing.
- We forward comprehensive and informative information about equipment and clothing needs for your wilderness adventures in Canada.
- Through our years of experience, we know that you will have questions as you prepare for your wilderness adventure; we respond promptly to your phone or email questions.
- Our hikes on the West Coast Trail and Chilkoot Trail include food drops to reduce the weight carried by hikers.
- Our canoe trips on the Yukon River to Dawson City and Tombstone hiking include accommodation in Dawson.