Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
West Coast Trail Guided Hike
“The West Coast Trail was voted Canada’s best hiking trail & one of the 50 best hikes in North America.” Explore Magazine
“Vancouver Island West – one of the last places where a wild land still meets a wild ocean” Bertie Gregory, National Geographic wildlife filmmaker
Our West Coast Trail guided hike along Vancouver Island’s rugged west coast, originated as a lifesaving trail to assist shipwrecked mariners to safety at the turn of the last century. This stretch of coast became known as the “Graveyard of the Pacific” for the many shipping disasters that occurred during fierce coastal storms.
WEST COAST TRAIL HIGHLIGHTS
- The West Coast Trail is 75 km (47 miles) of rain forest, beaches, sandstone cliffs, rugged headlands, rivers, light stations, and shipwreck relics.
- periods of rain, muddy and slippery conditions, exposed tree roots, climbing ladders, carrying heavy packs, will all add to the challenge of completing the West Coast Trail.
- all campsites are located on the beautiful beaches.
- food drop to reduce the challenging demands of carrying a heavy pack.
- Vancouver departure.
- more about our guided trip, read Brenda Johnstone’s Personal Journey.
- learn more about the history of the West Coast Trail
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Hello Len, I just wanted to let you know how fantastic I think your team is. Your guides made this West Coast Trail trip truly the trip of a lifetime for us. I’ve been to 24 countries and have had lots of amazing experiences, but this one trumps them all. Although we decided not to tell folks how fantastic the food was, we didn’t want anyone to think it was a “walk in the park”….thanks for everything! ~ Lyrin Murphy, Delaware, OH
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Vancouver, BC
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Sections are Demanding & Strenuous
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|May 18-26||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||8||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|June 4-12||$1875 Cdn+ 5% Tax||8||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|June 16-24||$1875 Cdn+ 5% Tax||7||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 2-10||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||8||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 18-26||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||4||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 2-10||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||4||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 14-22||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||3||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 31-Sept 8||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||4||Deposit Only||Full Payment|