Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Tatshenshini River Guided Rafting
Our Tatshenshnini River guided rafting tour flows through the St. Elias Mountains to the Alaskan coast. The mountains contain the largest non-polar ice caps in the world. It runs through the heart of the largest bio-preserve region in the world or an area preserving wildlife, land forms, and waterways while providing appropriate public use and enjoyment of a natural environment.
TATSHENSHINI RIVER RAFTING TOUR HIGHLIGHTS
- Grizzly bear, moose, eagle, salmon, a plethora of bird life and wildflowers inhabit the area.
- stretches of exciting, adrenaline surging rapids, excellently navigated by our accredited guides.
- campsites each day with spectacular views of glacial mountains.
- camp by and walk upon the impressive Walker Glacier.
- floating on Alsek Lake among the huge icebergs calved from surrounding glaciers
- charter flight from Dry Bay, Alaska to Whitehorse, Yukon over the incredible St. Elias range.
- whether a world traveler, photographer, first timer, or ardent adventurer, our Tatshenshini River rafting will deliver an exceptional wilderness experience.
- read John Buchanan’s article of he and his wife’s raft trip with us in 2013.
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Quickly came to understand why the National Geographic rated the Tat as the best rafting trip in the world. Glaciated mountains around every turn, walking on an actual glacier (big thrill for me), turbulent waters handled adeptly by your rafting guides, meals that blew our minds (lasagna, kabobs, salads, cake from scratch, steak, wine, beer – it was like a 4 star restaurant without a roof, star-filled skies as I never saw before with enough shooting stars to make a wish for all that you can imagine. Wow! And double wow! ~ Gertrude & Frank Cutcheon, Bend, OR.
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Whitehorse, Yukon
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Suitable for Beginners/Class I – III waters
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
** – Fare increase reflects the make/size of air charter we must use.
||$4195 Cdn+ 5% Tax||12||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
||$4195 Cdn+ 5% Tax||8||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
||$5775** Cdn+ 5% Tax||12||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 28-Aug 6
||$5775** Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 30-Aug 9
||$4195 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|