Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Broughton Archipelago Kayaking
Our Broughton Archipelago kayaking adventure is located between the northern end of Vancouver Island and the mountainous mainland of BC. It is part of the Broughton Archipelago Marine Provincial Park. As such, it is accessible only by boat and its natural setting is protected from commercial development. It features hundreds of small islands, surrounded by small channels that make it a kayaker’s paradise. If you enjoy unspoiled nature, great camping beaches, and a plethora of marine and bird wildlife, then the Broughton Archipelago is the adventure for you.
Our lead guides are members of the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC. They are a non-profit society which upholds high standards for professional sea kayak guides and operators in BC. Through ongoing professional development and certification, the Alliance strives to ensure safe practices on an industry-wide basis.
BROUGHTON ARCHIPELAGO KAYAKING HIGHLIGHTS
- travel with us from Vancouver at no extra cost.
- the Broughton Archipelago’s eastern border offers excellent chances to see orca, humpback, and minke whales, while seals, sea lions, porpoises, and dolphins are found throughout the marine park.
- culturally the area has been home to First Nations people for 1000s of years. Remnants of ancient village sites and midden beaches offer evidence of human activity.
- the many islands, beaches, coves, and safe waters lend themselves to a fluid itinerary created by group interests and weather conditions. Our focus is to explore as much of the Broughton Archipelago as possible, by changing camp each night.
- we adhere to guidelines established for the least intrusion and interference into the natural lives of whales and other wildlife.
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Vancouver, BC
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Suitable for Beginners
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2.Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|Aug 18-26||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||1||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Sept 18-26||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|