Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Bowron Lakes Guided Canoeing
Our Bowron Lakes guided canoeing paddle is a 116 km circuit, comprised of 6 major lakes which are inter-connected by a series of portages and rivers. The circuit forms a rectangle. It could not have been better laid out if it had been designed by a landscape architect. Paddlers on the Bowron Lakes guided canoeing begin and end at the same spot. And those portages – well, groomed canoe paths allow for the portages to be completed with the use of canoe carts, upon which canoes are wheeled between lakes.
BOWRON LAKES GUIDED CANOEING HIGHLIGHTS
- travel with us from Vancouver to the Bowron Lakes at no extra cost.
- magnificent landscape of glacial mountains, cascades and waterfalls, crystal clear waters, virgin fores.
- Bowron Lakes Guided wilderness canoeing is a photographer’s joy.
- Bowron Lakes Guided paddle offers superb wildlife viewing including moose, beaver and otter, and the occasional bear. The area around the Bowron River is a bird watcher’s paradise.
- special group campsites that guarantee our own space.
- visit to Barkerville, preserved historic town, and center of the late 1840s Cariboo Gold Rush in British Columbia.
- an important area to the historical development of British Columbia.
ITINERARY – QUESTIONS – WHY SELECT US
Have seen my share of beautiful scenery. I can honestly say that waking up each morning knowing that I would be spending another day in such beautiful serene and peaceful surroundings was an amazing experience. I believe the only word I can use to describe it (I’m aware it is much overused) is awesome. I would highly recommend your company and the Bowron Lake trip to anyone who is considering this type of holiday. Thank you for what turned out to be the most fulfilling trip I have ever enjoyed. – R. Alterio, Chilliwack, BC
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: North Vancouver or Quesnel, BC
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Novice – Class I-II Paddling Waters
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency:Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
|2019||Cost||Spots||Book Your Adventure|
|June 2-11||$1875 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|June 17-26||$1875 Cdn+ 5% Tax||4||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 3-12||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||6||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 18-27||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||5||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Jul 31 – Aug 9||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 21-30||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Sept 6-15||$1975 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|