Our pilgrimage adventure will focus on Indigenous cultures, with each journey providing an opportunity for authentic connections with people and places in ways that are meaningful and memorable.
Peru is an eclectic mix of Spanish and indigenous cultures. Our Adventure Peru Machu Picchu Andes will experience firsthand, an Andean village that is home to women weavers and agriculturalists, visit significant historical and architectural sites such as Machu Picchu, and participate in ceremonies that deepen our insight into their traditional culture.
ADVENTURE PERU MACHU PICCHU ANDES HIGHLIGHTS
- Travel to Lima, the capital city of Peru, known as the City of Kings.
- Flight to Cuzco and the heart of the Peruvian Andes. Once the capital of the Inca Empire and now a UNESCO World Heritage Site, it is known for its archaeological remains and Spanish colonial architecture.
- Spend two days in a traditional Andean village.
- Journey through the Sacred Valley stopping at various Inca sites along the way.
- Experience the magic of Machu Picchu, the ancient Inca citadel
- Visit Pisac, an Andean market where local artisans sell everything from handcrafted jewelry, produce, to alpaca sweaters.
- Join thousands of pilgrims from across the Andes on a pilgrimage to the base of a sacred mountain to witness the ancient festival of the “Brilliant Snow Star”.
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
My “bucket list “ trip with your guide Danielle was fantastic! Danielle was the perfect tour guide! She has a passion for what she does and takes her clients to places she loves. She has a caring, lovable personality. You will love her. It was my first trip with her, but am saving for another one. I have traveled with many tour companies and yours is top notch. ~ S. Ringer. Hawaii, USA
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|2019||Cost||Spots||Book Your Adventure|
|June 10-20||$3500 US+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|