Our Adventure El Camino Santiago Spain Hike honors the most important pilgrimage of the Middle Ages. It was a network of trails that stretched across Europe, converging in northern Spain at the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela where it is believed that the remains of St. James are buried.
Today, hundreds of thousands of people from around the world journey to the Camino. Some will see it as a spiritual journey while others seek the experience of walking through the beautiful countryside and timeless villages of northern Spain, gaining a deeper insight into Galician culture, hospitality and gastronomy.
We will hike the classic French Way, the most popular route that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
ADVENTURE EL CAMINO SANTIAGO SPAIN HIGHLIGHTS
- Travel to Madrid, the capital city of Spain. Experience an intimate Flamenco Show in the heart of Madrid.
- Enjoy Spanish and Galician gastronomy, and the San Miguel foodie night market
- Journey to the town of Sarria, our starting point along the Camino, with iconic stops along the way including a 12th century stone castle.
- Overnight in a luxurious 17th century Galician Manor.
- Visit the extraordinary 15th century Romanesque church of Vilar de Doñas, the burial place of several knights of the Order of Santiago
- Enter the medieval town of Santiago de Compostela via the “Camino Door” and our final destination.
- Day trip to Cape Finisterre, located on the stunning Atlantic coast of Galicia, once believed to be the ‘End of the Earth”.
- Visit Santiago de Compostela Cathedral,the burial site of Apostle St. James, and attend a midday Pilgrims Mass.
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
I wholeheartedly recommend your tours with Danielle as the lead guide. She researches and prepares meticulously and is a wonderful host and travel partner. She is tremendously caring and attentive as she is so personally engaged as a fellow traveler. Her guidance, organization, caring, effort and attention to all travelers made an amazing trip that much more special. It was like traveling with a friend, was greatly appreciated, and won’t be forgotten. I am looking forward to future trips with Danielle.~ Erich Kerchner, Calgary, AB
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|2019||Cost||Spots||Book Your Adventure|
|Aug 28-Sept 6||$3250 US+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|