Our Adventure El Camino Santiago Spain Hike honors the most important pilgrimage of the Middle Ages. It was a network of trails that stretched across Europe, converging in northern Spain at the cathedral of Santiago de Compostela where it is believed that the remains of St. James are buried.
Today, hundreds of thousands of people from around the world journey to the Camino. Some will see it as a spiritual journey while others seek the experience of walking through the beautiful countryside and timeless villages of northern Spain, gaining a deeper insight into Galician culture, hospitality and gastronomy.
We will hike the classic French Way, the most popular route that has been declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
ADVENTURE EL CAMINO SANTIAGO SPAIN HIGHLIGHTS
- Travel to Madrid, the capital city of Spain.
- Journey by train to the iconic town of Sarria, our starting point along the Camino.
- See the ruins of a 2200-year-old Celtic fort and a hospital that received Charles V and his son Philip II, the most famous pilgrims of the 16th century.
- Overnight in a luxurious 17th century Galician Manor.
- Visit to Arzua, known for its peculiar shaped cheese and its two churches, Santa María, and La Magdalena.
- Enter the medieval town of Santiago de Compostela via the “Camino Door” and our final destination.
- Attend the Pilgrim’s Mass at the Santiago de Compostela Cathedral.
ASK a QUESTION – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
I wholeheartedly recommend your tours with Danielle as the lead guide. She researches and prepares meticulously and is a wonderful host and travel partner. She is tremendously caring and attentive as she is so personally engaged as a fellow traveler. Her guidance, organization, caring, effort and attention to all travelers made an amazing trip that much more special. It was like traveling with a friend, was greatly appreciated, and won’t be forgotten. I am looking forward to future trips with Danielle.~ Erich Kerchner, Calgary, AB
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|2019||Cost||Spots||Book Your Adventure|
|Sept 21-29||$3250 US+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|