Legendary Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon
|Sample Pages||Using the Maps||Order Guidebooks|
Click on selected box to display more information on each topic.
Interpreting the Maps
We have condensed the many topographic maps you would need to paddle the rivers into a concise easy to follow, accurate, and clear format.
- Top-situated spiral binding that allows for easy flipping between numbered pages.
- Canadian topographic maps – detailed, accurate, and in full colour.
- 8.5×11 inch glossy pages that fit conveniently into waterproof map cases or large Ziplock bags.
- Scaled between 1:50 000 & 1:70 000
- Three dimensional shading that displays mountains, valleys, and steep river banks.
- Cautionary warnings with prescribed options.
- Easy to read and follow historical notes on the map pages.
- Relevant, interesting information and side stories on the map pages.
- Location of high water campsites.
- Lead guide’s choices for best campsites
- Rating of campsites by scenery and amenities.
- Global Positioning System (GPS) coordinates.
- Distances between GPS coordinates in kilometers and miles.