Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Chilkoot Trail Guided Hike
” Lace up those boots and get moving to retrace the journey of the stampeders of the Klondike Gold Rush as you scale the Golden Stairs of the Chilkoot Trail ” Great Walks of the World - D. Larraine Andrews
“One of the 50 best hikes in North America” - Explore Magazine/November 2015
Our Chilkoot Trail guided hike offers the hiker a sense of the challenge, anticipation, and danger which confronted the men and women of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898. As you follow in the footsteps of these hopeful adventurers, a sense of kinship and appreciation of their accomplishment takes hold.
CHILKOOT TRAIL GUIDED HIKE HIGHLIGHTS
- the trail is an outdoors museum, with discarded personal items, grave sites, abandoned towns, and other reminders of the epic journey to the gold fields.
- experience changing ecosystems along the Chilkoot Trail from temperate rain forest, sub-alpine, tundra, to boreal forest.
- spectacular rain forest, snow capped mountains, hanging glaciers, turquoise lakes, cascading rivers highlight much of our guided Chilkoot Trail.
- rail travel aboard the famous and historic White Pass & Yukon Railroad.
- a visit to historic Skagway, Alaska, the entry point for many of the early gold rushers and port of call for present day cruise ships.
- learn more about the history and significance of the Chilkoot Trail.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Whitehorse, Yukon
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Sections are Demanding & Strenuous
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|New 2018||Cost||Spots||Book Adventure|
|July 1-7||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 25-31||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 5-11||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|