Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Chilkoot Trail Guided Hike
” Lace up those boots and get moving to retrace the journey of the stampeders of the Klondike Gold Rush as you scale the Golden Stairs of the Chilkoot Trail ” Great Walks of the World - D. Larraine Andrews
“One of the 50 best hikes in North America” - Explore Magazine/November 2015
“One of the 5 Best Hikes in the Yukon” – Travel2Next is a team of award-winning travel writers and visual storytellers are out and about scouring the globe for amazing travel experiences, ideas and opportunities. Most of our contributors have decades of experience in journalism and travel writing, which means we have the know-how, knowledge and industry contacts to deliver authoritative information about the best places to visit around the world.
Our Chilkoot Trail guided hike offers the hiker a sense of the challenge, anticipation, and danger which confronted the men and women of the Klondike Gold Rush of 1898. As you follow in the footsteps of these hopeful adventurers, a sense of kinship and appreciation of their accomplishment takes hold.
CHILKOOT TRAIL GUIDED HIKE HIGHLIGHTS
- the trail is an outdoors museum, with discarded personal items, grave sites, abandoned towns, and other reminders of the epic journey to the gold fields.
- experience changing ecosystems along the Chilkoot Trail from temperate rain forest, sub-alpine, tundra, to boreal forest.
- spectacular rain forest, snow capped mountains, hanging glaciers, turquoise lakes, cascading rivers highlight much of our guided Chilkoot Trail.
- rail travel aboard the famous and historic White Pass & Yukon Railroad.
- a visit to historic Skagway, Alaska, the entry point for many of the early gold rushers and port of call for present day cruise ships.
- learn more about the history and significance of the Chilkoot Trail.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Whitehorse, Yukon
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Sections are Demanding & Strenuous
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|July 1-7||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 25-31||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 5-11||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|