Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Broken Group Islands Guided Kayaking
“One of B.C. top 10 World-Class adventures” Vancouver Sun, Aug 19, 2017.
Our Broken Group Islands guided kayaking is in one of the three main recreational components of Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia.The Broken Group Islands Unit consists of over 100 islands, islets and rocky outcrops scattered in the centre of Barkley Sound
BROKEN GROUP KAYAKING HIGHLIGHTS
- known internationally for its top notch kayaking waters and wilderness camping.
- ideal for those seeking escape to the more remote and desolate islands on Vancouver Island’s west coast.
- a natural wonderland of old growth rain forest, secluded lagoons, white sand beaches, blowholes, sea arches and caves, and secluded anchorages.
- ancient native middens, village fortifications, stone fish traps and archaeological sites speak to 1000s of years of First Nations traditional territorial presence.
- eagles, cormorants, seals, sea lions, grey and humpback whales, and orcas are likely to be seen from your kayak or camp.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Nanaimo, British Columbia
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Suitable for Beginners
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
Our adventure dates for 2018 will be posted near the end of October. If you would like to be notified by email, submit your email address in the “Keeping in Touch” form available on the right hand sidebar.