Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Broken Group Islands Guided Kayaking
“One of B.C. top 10 World-Class adventures” Vancouver Sun, Aug 19, 2017.
Our Broken Group Islands guided kayaking is in one of the three main recreational components of Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia.The Broken Group Islands Unit consists of over 100 islands, islets and rocky outcrops scattered in the centre of Barkley Sound
BROKEN GROUP KAYAKING HIGHLIGHTS
- known internationally for its top notch kayaking waters and wilderness camping.
- ideal for those seeking escape to the more remote and desolate islands on Vancouver Island’s west coast.
- a natural wonderland of old growth rain forest, secluded lagoons, white sand beaches, blowholes, sea arches and caves, and secluded anchorages.
- ancient native middens, village fortifications, stone fish traps and archaeological sites speak to 1000s of years of First Nations traditional territorial presence.
- eagles, cormorants, seals, sea lions, grey and humpback whales, and orcas are likely to be seen from your kayak or camp.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: Nanaimo, British Columbia
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Suitable for Beginners
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|June 18-22 1||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 1-6||$1580 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 23-28||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 5-10||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 26-31||$1775 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
Our lead guides are members of the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC. They area non-profit society which upholds high standards for professional sea kayak guides and operators in BC. Through ongoing professional development and certification, the Alliance strives to ensure safe practices on an industry-wide basis.