Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon since 1988
Bowron Lakes Guided Canoeing
Our Bowron Lakes guided canoeing paddle is a 116 km circuit, comprised of 6 major lakes which are inter-connected by a series of portages and rivers. The circuit forms a rectangle. It could not have been better laid out if it had been designed by a landscape architect. Paddlers on the Bowron Lakes guided canoeing begin and end at the same spot. And those portages – well, groomed canoe paths allow for the portages to be completed with the use of canoe carts, upon which canoes are wheeled between lakes.
BOWRON LAKES GUIDED CANOEING HIGHLIGHTS
- travel with us from Vancouver to the Bowron Lakes at no extra cost.
- magnificent landscape of glacial mountains, cascades and waterfalls, crystal clear waters, virgin fores.
- Bowron Lakes Guided wilderness canoeing is a photographer’s joy.
- Bowron Lakes Guided paddle offers superb wildlife viewing including moose, beaver and otter, and the occasional bear. The area around the Bowron River is a bird watcher’s paradise.
- special group campsites that guarantee our own space.
- visit to Barkerville, preserved historic town, and center of the late 1840s Cariboo Gold Rush in British Columbia.
- an important area to the historical development of British Columbia.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Origin: North Vancouver or Quesnel, BC
Frequently Asked Questions: Most Asked
Adventure Rating: Novice – Class I Paddling Waters
Booking Info: What You Need to Know Before Booking
Currency: Convert Your Currency to Canadian Dollars
1.Using Visa or Mastercard? Choose a preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment”.
2. Using American Express? Visit Submission Form
|2018||Cost||Spots||Book Your Adventure|
|June 17-26||$1675 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 2-11||$1770 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|July 19-28||$1770 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 6-15||$1770 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 21-30||$1770 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Sept 6-115||$1675 Cdn+ 5% Tax||10||Deposit Only||Full Payment|