Legendary Wilderness Adventures in British Columbia & Yukon
Broken Group Islands Guided Kayaking
Our Broken Group Islands guided kayaking is in one of the three main recreational components of Pacific Rim National Park, British Columbia.The Broken Group Islands Unit consists of over 100 islands, islets and rocky outcrops scattered in the centre of Barkley Sound
BROKEN GROUP KAYAK HIGHLIGHTS
- known internationally for its top notch kayaking waters and wilderness camping.
- ideal for those seeking escape to the more remote and desolate islands on Vancouver Island’s west coast.
- a natural wonderland of old growth rain forest, secluded lagoons, white sand beaches, blowholes, sea arches and caves, and secluded anchorages.
- ancient native middens, village fortifications, stone fish traps and archaeological sites speak to 1000s of years of First Nations traditional territorial presence.
- eagles, cormorants, seals, sea lions, grey and humpback whales, and orcas are likely to be seen from your kayak or camp.
EMAIL US – TRIP ITINERARY – REASONS TO SELECT US
Trip Dates – Cost – Booking Information
National Geographic Magazine has recognized Sea to Sky as one of the top tour companies in the world. (Learn More)
Booking with Visa or Mastercard? Choose your preferred date & select “Deposit Only “or “Full Payment“.
Booking with American Express or eTransfer? Visit Submission Form
||$4155 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|June 26-July 1||$1580 Cdn+ 5% Tax||Full||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
||$1580 Cdn+ 5% Tax||6||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
||$1580 Cdn+ 5% Tax||8||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
|Aug 29-Sept 3
||$1580 Cdn+ 5% Tax||5||Deposit Only||Full Payment|
Our lead guides are members of the Sea Kayak Guides Alliance of BC. They area non-profit society which upholds high standards for professional sea kayak guides and operators in BC. Through ongoing professional development and certification, the Alliance strives to ensure safe practices on an industry-wide basis.