After many years of guiding groups, we know how to put together a wilderness adventure that will meet your expectations and make it a worry free experience from planning to end. You can find some of the many acknowledgments from former travelers with us on our testimonial page.
Here are some of the advantages in making Sea to Sky Wilderness Adventures your choice:
- We have arranged a discounted hotel rate near Vancouver/Whitehorse Int’l Airports.
- Airport pick up and return provided by hotel, cost free.
- We pick you up from most hotels to begin your wilderness adventure in Canada.
- Our lead guides are experienced, certified in the activity they lead, and possess Advanced Wilderness First Aid training.
- Our guides provide cultural, historical, and natural background during trips.
- We provide nutritious, balanced meals that included snacks and beverages.
- We can meet most dietary menu needs such as lactose intolerant, glutton free, vegetarian, and allergic considerations.
- Our guides do meal preparations and clean-up ( but always accept any help).
- We adhere to no trace camping practices .
- We meet strict guidelines and are licensed by territorial, provincial, state, and federal park authorities to offer guided trips.
- We provide tents, stoves, water filters, pots/pans, etc, major first aid supplies, satellite phone/marine radio.
- For water based trips, we provide, canoes, kayaks, rafts, paddles, waterproof bags, wet suits, safety equipment, life jackets. We do rent sleeping bags and sleeping pads at a nominal rate.
- All park camping and permit fees are included in our pricing.
- We forward comprehensive and informative literature about equipment and clothing needs for your wilderness adventures in Canada.
- Through our years of experience we know that you will have questions as you prepare for your wilderness adventure; we respond promptly to your phone or email questions.
- Our hikes on the West Coast Trail and Chilkoot Trail include food drops to reduce the weight carried by hikers.
- Our canoe trips on the Yukon River to Dawson City include 2 night accommodation.